Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
COVID-19 Information UPDATE:
We are happy to announce that starting Monday, May 18th, our offices will begin to provide regular dental care to our patients. The following information provides new COVID-19 guidelines that we have implemented to ensure our patients and staff are safe and feel comfortable in our clinic.
Our office will follow infection control guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency's recommendations.
Following are safety measures we have implemented to protect our patients and staff:
- Whether you are a new or returning patient and have an appointment, we will be calling you to ask some screening questions which may be repeated once you arrive at your appointment.
- We ask that you wear a mask when entering our building to ensure the protection of yourself and our staff. We will have masks on hand should you forget yours.
- Your temperature will be taken when you arrive inside the building.
- We will have hand sanitizer around the clinic for your use.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and we will do our best to allow time between each patient to reduce the number of people in our waiting area.
- Patients will be asked to use a pre-treatment rinse prior to aerosol spreading procedures.
- We have put protective and extra sanitizing measures in place with our staff and in the building to protect our patients and staff.
We will do everything in our power to keep our patients and dental staff safe. We genuinely appreciate your trust and loyalty and hope to return that with honest, high quality care we love to provide you and your family.
Learn more about our practice
Thank you for visiting our website and considering the practice of Chris Mathison, DDS, D.ABDSM Cosmetic & Family Dentistry. Selecting a dentist is a difficult, yet important decision. I have been serving the greater Fargo-Moorhead area for over 20 years and have broad experience in all facets of dental care as well as dental sleep medicine. We have a staff of well-trained, caring individuals who treat each patient with compassion and dignity. Our goal is to provide you with comfortable treatment in a relaxing and caring environment and help you achieve that perfect smile and optimal dental health. We offer a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. We hope you will consider our practice if you are looking for a dentist in the Fargo-Moorhead area.
We work together with YOU to personalize a treatment plan that will help you achieve optimal dental health and a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime.
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: