COVID-19 Information UPDATE:
The following information provides COVID-19 guidelines that we have implemented to ensure our patients and staff are safe and feel comfortable in our clinic.
Our office will follow infection control guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency's recommendations.
Following are safety measures we have implemented to protect our patients and staff:
- Whether you are a new or returning patient and have an appointment, we will be calling you to ask some screening questions which may be repeated once you arrive at your appointment.
- We ask that you wear a mask when entering our building to ensure the protection of yourself and our staff. We will have masks on hand should you forget yours.
- Your temperature will be taken when you arrive inside the building.
- We will have hand sanitizer around the clinic for your use.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and we will do our best to allow time between each patient to reduce the number of people in our waiting area.
- Patients will be asked to use a pre-treatment rinse prior to aerosol spreading procedures.
- We have put protective and extra sanitizing measures in place with our staff and in the building to protect our patients and staff.
We will do everything in our power to keep our patients and dental staff safe. We genuinely appreciate your trust and loyalty and hope to return that with honest, high quality care we love to provide you and your family.